Technology & Combat Characteristics
A prototype production model Ryuu-Shin-Ki, it was built to be support for the Enryugo. It isn't equipped with Space-time Convergence Cannons, however, its specification are equivalent to that of the Enryugo. 
Special Equipment and Features
It has green armor, and it emphasizes on power, meant to be a fit for Kaname in battle. 
- Decayed Particle Convergence Cannon "Zuiun"
- Like other machines from the DRAGON dimension, the Hekiryugo possesses a large rifle that is able to fire a large energy beam. Unique to this rifle is that it also has a blade attached to it for close quarters combat. However, it's rate of fire is slow, and it's sheer size hinders movement.
- Laminated Forged Photon Blade "Tenrai"
- Like other machines from the DRAGON dimension, the Hekiryugo has a yellow colored emblem mounted on it's right arm, which can extend into a blade for close quarters combat when needed.
- Beam Sub-machine Pistol
- Like other machines from the DRAGON dimension, the Hekiryugo has a beam sub-machine pistol mounted on it's left arm. Unlike the Beam Rifle, it can fire small energy beams in quick succession.
Notes & Trivia
- The word Hekiryu mean Jade Dragon.
- It's color-scheme is similar to that of the ZGMF-X24S(EGX-01) Chaos Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny.