Technology & Combat Characteristics
The first unit of the Ryuu-Shin-Ki, it was built specifically for Salamandinay. It surpasses the Ragna-mail in terms of thrust, close combat, gun-power, and is an adaptable, universal machine in every situation in war.
Special Equipment and Features
From the Old World, its equipped with an ultimate weapon, the Space-time Convergence Cannons'.
- Beam Rifle
- Like other machines from the DRAGON dimension, the Enryugo possesses a large rifle that is able to fire a large energy beam. Unique to this rifle is that it also has a blade attached to it for close quarters combat. However, it's rate of fire is slow, and it's sheer size hinders movement.
- Like other machines from the DRAGON dimension, the Enryugo has a yellow colored emblem mounted on it's right arm, which can extend into a blade for close quarters combat when needed.
- Beam Sub-machine Pistol
- Like other machines from the DRAGON dimension, the Enryugo has a beam sub-machine pistol mounted on it's left arm. Unlike the Beam Rifle, it can fire small energy beams in quick succession.
- Space-time Convergence Cannons
- The Enryugo's greatest weapons is the Space-time Convergence Cannons concealed in in each of it's shoulders. In order to charge them the pilot needs to sing the "True Star Song" as a power source, which causes the Ryuu-Shin-Ki to temporary turn gold. This weapon has proven to be powerful enough to almost completely destroy two squadrons of Para-mail, along with half of Arzenal in the process. However, it takes longer for it to charge its Space-time Convergence Cannons than it would take on a Ragna-mail.
Notes & Trivia
- The word Enryu means Flame Dragon.
- Enryugo's red color-scheme and dichotomy to Villkiss is reminiscent of the ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam and ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam.
- It is also reminiscent to the GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam with its ability to transform.