The AW-CBX007 (AG) Villkiss Uriel Mode (ヴィルキス ウリエル・モード Vu~irukisu Uriel Mode?) is a Ragna-mail from Arzenal that appears in the CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon television series. It is piloted by Ange, a Norma.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A special form of the Villkiss, expressed by the pilots feelings. Singing the "Song of Light" releases the limiter on the Convergence Space-time Cannons. "Uriel" means angel to do the Last Judgment. Its armor changes to gold when the resonance phenomenon of space-time is formed. 
Special Equipment and Features
- Convergence Space-time Cannons
Two hidden, concealed weapons are built into the Villkiss's shoulders. They can only be activated when the Ragna-mail turns gold. As of now only this ability seems to require singing a song in order to activate. (CROSS ANGE: "Dragon Song")
- Sub-machine Gun
- A simple weapon used to intercept DRAGONS and gun down others. It is shown to be fully automatic and fires noticeable bullets. It can be turned to a certain degree in flight mode for better accuracy.
- Missile launcher
- Built below the barrel of the sub-machine gun, it can fire several missiles.
- Being a Vanguard in the First Squadron, Villkiss has to be equipped with a weapon for close range combat. In it's case that weapon is a sword. It is strong enough to pierce a Galleon-Class DRAGON. When Villkiss activates it's Light-Barrier, the sword becomes enveloped in light, extending it's range and allowing it to easily destroy a Navel Vessel. This might imply that, unlike the sub-machine gun and missile launcher, the sword is an extension of Villkiss itself.
Notes & Trivia
- It's ability to change its color scheme is a reference to the Phase Shift armor featured in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny and its 'Light Barrier' mode is a reference to the Trans Am System in Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
- This red/blue color change is also a homage to similar capabilities in a few Ultraman series, such as Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Nexus. Blue is traditionally used to signify higher mobility, while red is for greater attack power. The Villkiss turns this concept around and uses red for defense, reserving a different gold color shift for the High-Yield Cannons, the defacto "attack" color.
- It's color-scheme is similiar to that of the ORB-01 Akatsuki Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny.
- The way it's color changes to gold is also similar to the Hyper Mode of GF13-017NJII God Gundam from Mobile Fighter G Gundam.