The AW-CBX007 (AG) Villkiss Michael Mode (ヴィルキス ミカエル・モード Vu~irukisu Michael Mode?) is a Ragna-mail from Arzenal that appears in the CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon television series. It is piloted by Ange, a Norma. 
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A special form of the Villkiss, expressed by the pilots feelings. It captures the spatial phase energy in its surrounding, converting it to power for its equipment. Thus allowing it to use huge energy blades, whereas it can also generate an optical barrier. "Michael" means angel in charge of fire. Its armor changes to red while in the form. 
Special Equipment and Features
- Upon activation the Villkiss turns red and is completely surrounded by a glowing, red barrier which protects it from damage and turns the Villkiss in flight mode into a powerful weapon which can destroy large targets by just flying through them. In this "mode" the Villkiss utilizes a beam sword which can cut battleships apart with ease. (CROSS ANGE: "Arzenal in Flames")
- Sub-machine Gun
- A simple weapon used to intercept DRAGONS and gun down others. It is shown to be fully automatic and fires noticeable bullets. It can be turned to a certain degree in flight mode for better accuracy.
- Missile launcher
- Built below the barrel of the sub-machine gun, it can fire several missiles.
- Being a Vanguard in the First Squadron, Villkiss has to be equipped with a weapon for close range combat. In it's case that weapon is a sword. It is strong enough to pierce a Galleon-Class DRAGON. When Villkiss activates it's Light-Barrier, the sword becomes enveloped in light, extending it's range and allowing it to easily destroy a Navel Vessel. This might imply that, unlike the sub-machine gun and missile launcher, the sword is an extension of Villkiss itself.
Notes & Trivia
- It's ability to change its color scheme is a reference to the Phase Shift armor featured in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny and its 'Light Barrier' mode is a reference to the Trans Am System in Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
- This red/blue color change is also a homage to similar capabilities in a few Ultraman series, such as Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Nexus. Blue is traditionally used to signify higher mobility, while red is for greater attack power. The Villkiss turns this concept around and uses red for defense, reserving a different gold color shift for the High-Yield Cannons, the defacto "attack" color.
- It's color-scheme is similar to that of the GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.